Alishar is an easy fitting raglan pullover with folded hems and stranded color patterns from traditional Turkish sock designs. Alishar is worked circularly in three sections, body and two sleeves, which are joined at the underarm and worked with raglan decreases to the neckline. You may choose to make a steek for the neckline shaping, or work back and forth.
- Shown in Jo Sharp Classic DK Wool and Knit One Crochet Too Parfait Solids
- Yarn weight: worsted
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork
- Needle size: US 6 - 4.0 mm, US 8 - 5.0 mm
- Yardage: 1615 - 2375 yards (1477 - 2172 m)
- Sizes available: bust 38 (42, 46, 50, 54) inches. length 24 (24, 25, 25, 26)"