Don’t be afraid of color work! Hats are a great way to start. This hat features two-color stranded designs from traditional Turkish sock motifs. The beret-style shaping gives a little fullness through the crown, a flattering look for many different face shapes. The self-faced band features a picot edge.
- Shown in Jo Sharp Classic DK Wool and Knit One Crochet Too Parfait Solids
- Yarn weight: Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)
- Yardage: 100gm/200 meters Main Color 50gm/100; Contrast Color. Smooth, classic light worsted wools recommended.
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in stitch pattern
- Needle size: US 4 - 3.5 mm, US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Sizes available: Adult M (L) to fit 22 (24)" head.
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Finished measurements: Adult M(L), to fit 22(24) inch head. Finished Size: 21(23)" at band.